- October 3, 2014
- No Comments
The Digital Strategist will be responsible for developing and driving execution of digital strategies and overseeing social media management on a wide variety of projects across many industries. The ideal candidate understands multicultural marketing and will use industry expertise and trusted methodologies to identify and translate consumer insights and future trends into actionable strategies that guide the design of digital experiences.
- Develop best-in-class multi-channel digital strategies across the entire digital spectrum, from the web to social to mobile, to reach Hispanic consumers.
- Work with internal and external managers to ensure Hispanic online outreach is an integral part of all plans and that high quality resources and programming are being developed and offered to advance the overall Hispanic outreach strategy. This will include being attentive to the creation of bilingual and culturally appropriate messaging and materials.
- Apply knowledge of social media, consumer trends and business needs to identify new ways of digitally connecting with customers and driving engagement.
- Identify critical Latino markets, influencers, leaders and organizations needed for the accomplishment of plan objectives.
- Deliver thought leadership in the digital space to help our clients achieve business objectives through digital solutions. Identify key opportunities/issues by gathering and analyzing consolidated research data from internal and external sources.
- Keep abreast of latest trends in the world of digital and potential implications on our clients and the creation of multi-platform integrated business solutions.
Social Media Management:
- Develop, execute, and manage effective Hispanic-targeted social media programs that create goodwill and enhance brand awareness. Identify appropriate content types, topics, tone and timing for social media posting.
- Create content as well as identify appropriate content types, topics, tone and timing for social media platforms. Evaluate and define the appropriate tone for each channel while maintaining the client’s strong branding and tone of voice.
- Conceptualize social media content and effectively communicate creative concept to design team for execution.
- Generate portfolio of curated content for social platforms. Create curated content based on targeted objectives for each channel, as well as in response to real-time events.
- Create/populate monthly content calendars. Present schedule of content to internal stakeholders.
- Assess the local/regional/national “pulse” of the Hispanic community to ensure effective execution against external constituent concerns and issues.
- Assess the client’s business needs and successfully structure and execute large projects to meet these needs.
- Work with internal team to outline, define and present proposals that meet client objectives and support the company philosophy.
- Effectively utilize resources, budget and schedule to produce quality results
- Cross-functional project management, including development and delivery of executive presentations
- Develop and manage digital assets for firm, including Website, newsletter, social media content, among others
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- 8+ years corporate and/or agency experience (or 2+ years post-MBA experience) including 2+ years of digital strategy, digital marketing, or digital business development experience
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Experience working in Hispanic/Multicultural Markets
- Deep understanding of social/cultural effects on Latinos
- Experienced in managing social media campaigns and strategy from conception to implementation
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, client management, and communications skills
- Self-starter, able to get things done without formal team
- Ability to think creatively and effectively articulate ideas
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understands popular and emerging social networks – design, functionality, users
- Proficiency in Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop, In-Design and presentation tools and skills
- Proficiency in social analytics and listening tools
DAVILA MULTICULTURAL INSIGHTS
Founded by Gilbert Dávila and Lisette Arsuaga in 2010, Dávila Multicultural Insights (DMI) is a consulting company specializing in providing strategic guidance and opportunities to corporations on Multicultural Marketing and Business Development. Through a 360 degree approach, corporate insights, research and assessment, strategic planning, relationships in the marketplace, and statistical data, DMI helps corporations and agencies capitalize on business opportunities in the rapidly growing multicultural marketplace.
DMI has a deep understanding of the evolution of multicultural organizational structures, marketing and merchandising efforts and successful communications programs; hence, we provide clients with multiple options to reach multicultural audiences in order to increase revenue, while raising brand awareness and affinity.